In this talk, Eva Alisic gives an overview of the Global Young Academy (GYA), an organization that brings together excellent young scientists (generally under the age of 40) from around the world. The GYA raises the visibility of early-career scientists and empowers them to address global issues in areas such as science policy, outreach, and education.
|Download: High ResLow Res|
|Trouble Viewing? Try it on iTunes.Report a problem.|
About the Speaker
Eva Alisic leads the Trauma Recovery Lab at Monash University in Australia. Her main area of interest is how parents and emergency professionals can support children after events such as car crashes, disaster, violence, and the sudden loss of a loved one. Eva is the co-chair of the Global Young Academy.
- Pablo Valenzuela iBioMagazine: Life Sciences in Chile
- Marina Njelekela iBioMagazine: Science in Tanzania
- Satyajit Mayor iBioMagazine: Biological Sciences in India
- Shahid Khan iBioMagazine: Science in Pakistan
- Larry Goldstein iBioMagazine: Scientific Citizenship