Mayor explains why now is an exciting time to pursue biological research in India. As well as generous government funding and available jobs, it is possible to do truly innovative research and to help shape the emerging ethos of science in India.
|Download:||This VideoSubtitled Videos: English|
|Resources:||Transcript (.txt) (.xls)|
|Trouble Viewing? Try it on iTunes.Report a problem.|
About the Speaker
Mayor is the Dean of Research and Professor of Cellular Organization and Signaling at the National Centre for Biological Sciences in Bangalore, India where his lab studies endocytic trafficking and membrane structure. Mayor also participates in numerous national and international collaborations including teaching at the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
- Eva Alisic iBioMagazine: Global Young Academy
- Shahid Khan iBioMagazine: Science in Pakistan
- Subhash Lakhotia iBioMagazine: Higher Education in India
- Kai Simons iBioMagazine: High Tech and Low Tech
- Pablo Valenzuela iBioMagazine: Life sciences in Chile