Microbes are an important component of our ecosystem. They contribute to everything from the nature around us to the food we eat. But, how much do we really know about these micro-organisms? In this collection of lectures, we provide a snapshot of fascinating stories about microbes, from cheese ecosystems to bacterial warfare.
- Food for Thought: Cheese as a Model Microbial Ecosystem
- The Hawaiian Bobtail Squid - Vibrio fischeri Association
- The Human Microbiome: Are We More Microbial than Human?
- Mammalian Gut Microbiota
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa Survives with a Gut Reaction
- The Termite Gut and its Symbiotic Microbes
- Tiny Conspiracies: Chemical Communication