iBiology has created a variety of resources to support the teaching and learning of biology. All of our videos are freely available to both educators and students. In addition, we have created free PDF-downloadable supplementary materials (including question banks) that can be accessed by educators via login. We use this measure to ensure that students cannot freely access answers to assessments.
Please register by clicking the link below.
In these courses, a topic in biology is explored through a series of our research talks. The course videos are available to everyone, while assessment materials can be accessed only by educators, via login. Assessment materials include open-ended discussion questions as well as multiple choice question banks.
Cell Biology Flipped Course
Engineering Life Flipped Course
Evolution Flipped Course
Immunology Flipped Course
- Session 1: Introduction: Which Cells Are the Players?
- Session 2: The Inflammatory Response: Activation of the Innate Immune System
- Session 3: Bridging Innate & Adaptive Immunity
- Session 4: Molecular View of Adaptive Immunity
- Session 5: B Cells: Development, Selection, and Function
- Session 6: T Cells: Development and Differentiation
ADDITIONAL EDUCATOR RESOURCES
Here we showcase four video series that will help you integrate our videos into your teaching.