This course takes viewers through the fundamentals of Cell Biology using iBiology videos. It is aimed at an advanced undergraduate to early graduate level. Learn from experts in the field about the origin of cellular structure, the structure and function of macromolecules, and how cells move and divide. These videos also include a series of questions to prompt critical thinking and discussion.
Are you an Educator looking for resources for this course?
- Session 1: Origins of Life
- Session 2: Organization of Cytoplasm
- Session 3: G-proteins
- Session 4: Vesicle Trafficking
- Session 5: Cell Motility
- Session 6: Cytoskeletal Motor Proteins
- Session 7: Cell Division
- Session 8: Protein Kinases
- Session 9: Cell Cycle