Here is a snapshot of our talks on synthetic biology. These videos will provide you with a basic understanding and appreciation for this field. These lectures start with an introduction to synthetic biology and go through the major discoveries and ethical controversies that arise from this field. You can check out the full Synthetic Biology Playlist here!
- Introduction to Synthetic Biology: Principles and Applications
- Engineering Microbes to Solve Global Challenges
- Scientists and Society: Synthetic Biology in a Societal Context
- High Throughput Synthetic Biology and Biosensors
- Bioremediation: Smart Degradation of Environmental Pollutants
- Synthetic Biology for the Development of New Antibiotics