Here is a snapshot of our Synthetic Biology series. These videos will provide you with a basic understanding and appreciation for this field. These lectures start with an introduction to Synthetic Biology and go through the major discoveries and ethical controversies that arise from this field. Join us and discover the world of synthetic biology!
- Engineering Microbes to Solve Global Challenges
- Synthetic Biology for the Development of New Antibiotics
- Scientists and Society: Synthetic Biology in a Societal Context
- Bioremediation: Smart Degradation of Environmental Pollutants
- Introduction to Synthetic Biology: Principles and Applications
- High Throughput Synthetic Biology and Biosensors