The iBiology Scientific Teaching Series is a collection of videos that provides current and future undergraduate biology instructors with the tools to design and implement a student-centered curriculum using evidence-based pedagogy.
- Introduction to the Scientific Teaching Series
- Classroom Models
- The Smith Study: Peer Discussion
- The Knight Study: Clicker Questions and Peer Discussion
- The Tools: Active Learning Methods
- Addressing The Problem: Active Learning
- The Problem with Traditional Undergraduate Biology Education