Protein folding is a process that cells experience every time they need to make a new protein. When protein folding fails, or when properly folded proteins unfold, the result can be catastrophic and could lead to cell death. This series of lectures will provide you with a extensive perspective on the protein folding world, and will allow you to understand how protein folding can have a deleterious effect in health and disease.
- Age of Genomics: The Genome as the Modern Rosetta Stone
- Protein Localization Inside Cells
- Neurodegenerative disease: The Coming Epidemic
- Chaperone-assisted protein folding I: Chaperonins
- Protein Folding, Prions, and Disease
- Introduction to Protein Design and Protein Design Algorithms
- Protein Phosphatases